Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

CITRUS SUN-BURST RANGE

THE BIGGEST OF BEACH BAGS ...

The Beach bag below is so large that you could also use it as a Travel Bag or Over-night Bag.
It has plenty of large pockets inside, one side with a zip closure and the other just a split pocket.
Large enough for the biggest of beach towels and all your beach going needs.
 CITRUS SUN-BURST HANDBAG
 
This bag is a hard sided bag with a flat hard bottom. Sits up and has lots of room inside, lined with a bright turquoise blue. 
 
The fabric is a Kaffe Fasset and I just love the orange colour the most, it stands out from the others.
 
I didn't have a pattern for this bag so it's a one off design... (next one won't look the same...)
But I love it so much I couldn't part with this one.
 
I'll be taking more photos as soon as the weather clears up a little here. It's just so over-cast and windy. Also need to find myself a small model to show how small the Dolly Bags are.

Remember you can also view all my bags of Pinterest if you search for Handmade Bag Addictions.

Hope this finds everyone well???  Love to you all and thank you for looking at my blog.

XXXX LOUBEELOU









No comments:

Post a Comment