Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2013

THE LITTLE HANDBAG FOR THE LITTLE GIRL INSIDE ALL OF US...

TWO MORE NEW LITTLE GIRLS BAG DESIGNS

I am so enjoying making this bag that I have used up almost all of my Fat quarters.  I'm up to my 7th bag. These two bags below are number 3 & 4 but it has been bad weather up here so I haven't had a chance to take any nice photos' of bags 5 & 6. 

I have settled with the design of just one long shoulder strap and the magnetic closure inside the top instead of a flap. I also like the original design of the sides pin-tucked instead of the press-stud gathering.  It sits snuggly under your arm and the single strap makes it easy to throw over your shoulder. Having the simple closure at the top instead of the flap you can just pull it open and the magnet will close it up just as easy.

Please see below some more pictures of my design for the Big Girls Handbag.








No comments:

Post a Comment